Mosquito Control Service
- We are pleased to offer the In2Care Mosquito Control System
- Effective mosquito control using a multi-factor approach and professional equipment.
- Mosquitos visit the stations and it prevents new mosquitos from developing while eliminating adult mosquitos over the course of a few days.
- Affected adult mosquitos lose their appetite as the treatment takes effect.
- Results are typically seen within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Stations need to be serviced every 6 weeks.
- The system is most affordable when combined with general pest control.
How In2Care Mosquito Control Works
- In2Care uses two proven methods to reduce the population of mosquitos that bite during the day.
- First, a bioactive fungus that targets insects is transferred to the female mosquito when she visits to lay eggs. This fungus infects the mosquito and kills it within a few days. It also impacts the mosquitos appetite reducing the ability and interest in biting.
- Second, she picks up an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) that she transports to other areas where mosquitos are breeding.
- The IGR is effective at small concentrations and prevents larvae from developing into adult mosquitos, greatly reducing the next generation of mosquitos.
- The stations also contain IGR in the water, and the eggs she lays will not develop into adults as a result.