Pest Control Near Me
General Pest Control Services
I offer scheduled general pest control service that you can add specialized pest control to. For residential service, on the first visit I will treat inside the home and the exterior. On subsequent visits treatment is exterior only unless there is a specific issue in the home. I work with you to help you have a bug-free home. Due to the wide variety of insects we see in Houston General Pest Control covers the most common. Some pests require specialized treatment or are an add-on. Termites are a great example. Every home should be protected against termites, but it is an add-on to general pest control. Ants and rats/mice are two more examples. Check out my service area and then feel free to contact me for a quote on general pest control that is tailored to your needs.
Pest Control Near Me - Definitions
- Mud Daubers
- Paper Wasps
- Red Wasps
- Imported Fire Ants
- Crazy Ants
- Raspberry Ants
- Argentine Ants
- Thief Ants
- Odorous House Ants
Quarterly treatment is all that most residential customers need. Commercial clients can benefit from monthly or bi-monthly service depending on the type of business and location.
Things you can do to prevent infestation:
- Keep a clean home
- Do not leave pet or people food out.
- Deal promptly with water leaks inside and outside.
- Seal gaps and cracks that insects and pests can use to enter your home.
The following pests are excluded from general pest control. In some cases they can be added for a small fee, or they are handled on an as-needed basis.
- Termites (dry wood, formosan, or subterranean)
- Wood Destroying Insects (carpenter bees, carpenter ants, beetles)
- Fleas and ticks
- Flour / Rice / Pantry Beetles.
- Nuisance Wildlife
- Bed Bugs
- Rats and Mice – we offer rodent control services when they are needed