Pest And Wildlife Control Services
Help is a phone call away
Humane Wildlife Removal
- Humane Live Trapping and removal of nuisance animals including raccoons, skunks, possums and squirrels.
- Humane live trapping is a method of capturing wild animals without causing them harm.
- This may involve using a trap that is triggered by the animal’s presence, but which does not harm or kill the animal. Once the animal is captured, it can then be safely relocated to a more appropriate location, far from human settlements, or released back to the wild.
General Pest Control
- General Pest Control is for roaches, ants, common household spiders, crickets, ants, roaches, silverfish, and general household pests. It does not include bed bugs, bat bugs, bees, carpet beetles, fleas, wasp nest removal, wood destroying insects, or stored product pests.
- General pest control refers to the practice of managing and eliminating pests that may pose a threat to health or property.
- This may involve using a combination of methods, such as extermination, trapping, baiting, and exclusion techniques, to eliminate existing pests and prevent new infestations. Pest control professionals will also use various methods such as inspecting, monitoring, and identifying pests to create a tailored plan for each specific case.
- Types of Termites found in Houston.
- Construction pre-treatment for termites. Performed while construction or remodeling is going on and walls are open.
- Post-Construction Treatment options for subterranean termites. Performed after a building is completed but when you need to eliminate or prevent a termite infestation.
Rat and Mouse Control
- Rat control and exclusion refers to the process of identifying and eliminating a rat infestation, as well as taking measures to prevent rats from re-entering a building or property.
- This may involve using a combination of traps, poison, and other methods to eliminate existing rats and seal off entry points to prevent new rats from entering.
- It is important to hire a professional and experienced exterminator to handle rat control, as rats can carry and transmit diseases, and an infestation can cause significant damage to a building’s structure and wiring. They have to be handled carefully with proper equipment and knowledge of their habits.
Dead Animal Removal
- Dead animal removal is the process of safely handling, removing, and disposing of deceased animals from areas where they may pose a health or sanitation risk.
- The process may involve using protective gear, equipment, and properly disposing of the animal.
Bat Removal and Exclusion
- Bat removal and exclusion refers to the process of safely removing bats from a building and preventing them from re-entering.
- It may involve using special equipment and techniques to safely remove bats from the building and locate and seal off any potential entry points.
- Bats are protected by law in Texas, so it is important to hire a professional and experienced bat removal expert who is trained to handle bats in a safe and humane manner.
- It’s important to note that bat exclusion must be done in the correct time of year, during the time when bats are not roosting or breeding. Exclusion during this time will not harm the bats and it will prevent the bats from entering the structure once again.
- Service areas vary by service type based on my ability to provide a quality customer experience.
- Wildlife services are offered in the Houston / Galveston area including Houston, Pasadena, Deer Park, South Houston, La Porte, Galena Park, League City, Webster, Pearland, and Friendswood.
- General Pest Control Services are offered in SE Houston, Pasadena, and Pearland.
Services Not Offered
- Domestic Animal Control – for issues with stray dogs and cats please contact BARC at 311 or your city/county animal control.
- Large wildlife control / management
- Removal of snakes, alligators etc
- Fumigation services
About Big City Pest and Wildlife
Big City Pest and Wildlife is a small, locally owned company. You receive personalized service, not mass produced sales pitches. I provide 5 star service, one client at a time. Whether you have a termites tearing up your home, a feisty squirrel chewing up your attic, or a raccoon raiding your garage we can help solve your pest and nuisance wildlife problems. Give us a call today and see how we can help you.
Industry Associations I am a member of
National Wildlife Control Operators Association
Greater Houston Pest Control Association
Texas Pest Control Association
My Qualifications and Certifications
While everyone has a license, not everyone has the same training, background or qualifications. I am a detailed professional who believes in solving problems in a safe, efficient manner using scientific methods. My other business is GreenLight Inspections, a home inspection company. This gives me a thorough understanding of building science, best practices, and construction standards. In addition to solving your immediate problem, a long-term solution usually involves eliminating the way that pests or animals are getting into your home or business. The first step in solving a wildlife or pest problem is a thorough inspection. As a trained, licensed professional who holds code certifications I often find un-related issues that I can let my clients know about before they become problems in their home.
Certified Residential Thermographer
Graduate - Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Rodent Academy
Bat Standards Certified
Residential Combination Inspector - Code
Certified Professional Inspector
- Licensed, Certified Applicator in General Pest and Termite Categories
- 20+ years of residential and commercial construction experience.
- Licensed FAA Drone Operator
- Former Insurance Adjuster